[PD] tab-abs

Matt Barber brbrofsvl at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 04:04:04 CET 2009

Hello,

I think this has been proposed before, so maybe I've missed it.  Is
there a library of abstractions for operations on tables akin to
list-abs?  If not, I'd like to consider how such a library might be
organized  A lot of the list-abs abstractions could be translated and
used for tables.  I could imagine for instance abstractions that would
fill tables with various kinds of windows, and some that would
implement such windows in a named table within the abstraction itself.
 Also, there might be abstractions that would perform the operations
in-place, and some that would leave the source table intact and copy
the results into another table.  Etc.

Has this been developed and/or discussed already?  I would have a few
to contribute.

Matt