[PD] list-shuffle

Matt Barber brbrofsvl at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 05:27:55 CET 2009

I like this solution, too -- I would probably use an [until] to
control the loop, however -- this will help for huge lists that might
freeze Pd otherwise.

About "only vanilla" -- one of my favorite things about the list-abs
library is that the abstractions often use other abstractions from the
library, so I try to use them when I can in a way that might be
pedagogically useful... I think yours might be a little more efficient
at first glance.

MB