[PD] list-shuffle

William Brent william.brent at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 07:03:08 CET 2009

I figured there were sixty flavors of abstractions and externals that
did this, but maybe that's not the case.  If anyone finds it useful,
here's a bare-bones external I wrote for list shuffling.  The .zip has
source code and a mac binary.  I've got a few other list externs that
duplicate useful array manipulation functionality in SuperCollider
(reverse, sum, rotate, mean, dot product, euclidean distance, etc).  I
can post those to my website.

William