[PD] hosting

errordeveloper at gmail.com errordeveloper at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 01:12:06 CET 2009

Hello Fabio,

it could be fabulous to get have a stand-alone host for pd community
could be great! then we could have it as central SVN (or may be even bazar?)  independent from sf.net  ;)
and some pretty  web interface with some documentation and comments on how
the abstractions and externals are actually working @:)

basically SVN web-vier with discussion etc .. ;)

also various projects could make their oun page too ;}~