[PD] GridFlow 0.9.6 for Mac OS X

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Mon Nov 9 00:24:38 CET 2009

On Sun, 8 Nov 2009, mark edward grimm wrote:

> although... when i mouse over the gridflow [#out window] i get the
> "spinning beach ball" - this is in all example patches, so obviously the

When I wrote the window code for OSX, I couldn't get it to work, and then
James Tittle fixed the bugs so that it starts displaying pixels, but he
didn't fix those bugs. That was in 2004 or so. No-one has worked on that
module ever since... (except for keeping it in sync with changes in
<gridflow.h>)

> I am running 10.6. Well aware this is compiled for 10.4, could this be the problem?

No, I had this problem back when I made this code for 10.2 in 2003 or
2004. (I don't seem to be an OSX programmer.)