[PD] PD/GEM examples

Joseph Gray josephgray at grauwald.com
Mon Nov 9 04:47:02 CET 2009

In case you're interested here's the workshop outline (which is also
just a bunch of links).  It has a few collected examples at the top
there if you ever need to copy/paste some:

http://grauwald.com/workshops/pd/

The history section is a bit vague in places.

Earliest mention I can find of Mark Dank's GEM is from 1998...  is
this really true?  Pioneering.