[PD] hosting

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Nov 9 09:58:45 CET 2009

errordeveloper at gmail.com wrote:
> Hello Fabio,
>
> it could be fabulous to get have a stand-alone host for pd community
> could be great! then we could have it as central SVN (or may be even bazar?)  independent from sf.net  ;)

cool.

but why?

> and some pretty  web interface with some documentation and comments on how
> the abstractions and externals are actually working @:)

you mean, wiki.puredata.info?

> basically SVN web-vier with discussion etc .. ;)

you mean trac?

> also various projects could make their oun page too ;}~

you mean http://puredata.info/community/projects/software?

anyhow: the more the merrier. if one service dies, other services will
still be available.
right now, if sourceforge gets eaten by godzilla and the iem vanishes in
outer space, a lot of central services for the pd-community will be
evaporated.

fgmasdr
IOhannes