[PD] Research delay

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 9 14:59:47 CET 2009

Hi,

the idea sounds simple to do. What kind of feedback from the list are you
asking exactly?

I guess that besides programming the patch, on a real world situation you
must be careful with the feedback of the speakers, so that the feedback
doesn't end up triggering the feedback itself. Maybe a clamp microphone
attached to the instrument (which kind of saxophone?) would be the better
choice. Although if the hall is big enough, a normal mic should also work.

João Pais