[PD] how to nqpoly?

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 9 15:31:27 CET 2009

Hi,

I need to do a polyphonic patch. Since there is no poly~ object, I was
looking into nqpoly4. I know that several people work with it, but I
myself couldn't understand it fully. The examples that come with it work,
but don't explain that much (a pair of extra comments would be quite
helpful). I also saw nqpoly5 mentioned in the pd-list, but doesn't come
with pd-ext. Also, http://pix.test.at/'s site is currently down (creator
of nqpoly4).

So, I wanted to ask:
- what is the most current version of nqpoly?
- does anyone has a simple patch / some documentation that explains how it
works? I'm not really interested in the internals, just to know how I
integrate my patches with it.
- is nqpoly4 the most recent stable version?

(I could also try to spend a couple of days working with it and trying it
out, but I really don't have the time for now)

Thanks again,

João Pais

--
Friedenstr. 58