[PD] more details on pd-0.43-devel-win

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 10 12:05:39 CET 2009

Hi,

I downloaded on the 8th the newest version. Small report:

- find and find string (without matching whole word) work well
- window redrawing (or whatever that makes the sliders appear/disappear)
is better, but still there. now it happens only if a) the window had
sliders showing and b) the pointer goes through a gui and changes from
left-sided to right-sided. Hovering over data structures doesn't do any
harm, as before.
- is it possible for the console not to leave spaces between printed
lines? it's harder to read, and after printing a couple of messages the
console is full (making it hard to follow the development of a parameter
or something).

- [initbang] isn't there? I can't run nqpoly6.

- media menu: is it more efficient to have the submenu preferences? since
audio/midi menus are sometimes quite used for configuring, it takes longer
to get to them.

--
Friedenstr. 58
10249 Berlin (Deutschland)