[PD] how to nqpoly? - dynamic event polyphony & nqpoly5 + 6

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 10 12:57:49 CET 2009

> Maybe you don't need any poly-clone at all? What you describe sounds as
> if a
> simple pool of objects could serve you just as well. E.g. with voice.pd
> you

I was coming slowly to that conclusion. maybe I could also do without a
dynamic voice creator, probably I won't be using that many voices.
instead, a router that memorizes voice activity/idleness should be enough.
I'll have a look.

>> Attached is an excerpt of the score. 6 parameters for each event, and
>> these last for ~1.5 secs.
>
> Ah, I think the attachment is missing. :)

of course it is, it makes no sense to do it right when you can do it wrong.