[PD] [PD-announce] nusmuk audio

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Nov 10 19:59:36 CET 2009

Here's an example of what I was talking about:

http://puredata.info/Members/hans/downloads/nusmuk_audio-libdir-Linux-i386.zip

Also, if you use the new Makefile template that we've been working on,
you can make this by doing "make dist".  You can see that Makefile
template in externals/ext13/Makefile.

.hc