[PD] Spanish manual

Jose Luis Santorcuato santorcuato76 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 20:37:28 CET 2009

Dear friend, the web dont have much information in spanish, but the
comunnity is big...in this list many people speak spanish, Jaime, Nacho,
Sergi, Xavi,Martín, and Hans ,hehehehe, me too, and Luis from Hangar.

If you want more information in spanish just write in google: objetos pd
hangar and you can find many works and objects for pd.

You can create a html website with templates or pdf with open office, easy
and clean.

Best regards from CHile

José

http://www.chilemigra.cl