[PD] Filling an audio array. Question..

Rory Walsh rorywalsh at ear.ie
Wed Nov 11 23:14:14 CET 2009

I want to fill an audio array of 1024 samples with two exponential
curves, a simple attack and decay envelope. While I can easily create
the curves I want I'm have a hard time putting them into an array.
What is teh best practice for loading different curves into an audio
array using tilde objects? I've attached a patch that creates the two
curves, if anyone can show me how to get them into the array one after
another I'd be most appreciative. I've tried to use a delay object
with a 4 millsecond delay but that was no good for me. Again, any
suggestions of ideas are most welcome.

Rory.

p.s. as a Csound user I've got really used to using GEN routines. I'm
happy not to have them in Pd as it forces me tothink about how the
routines work, if I could only figure out how to get them into a table
I'd be happy!