[PD] [GEM] OS X How to compile against SDK 10.5 in os x 10.6

Rich E reakinator at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 00:40:17 CET 2009

I ran into the same problem today, trying to build the Gem included with
Pd-extended.  I tried the above advice, but gcc doesn't seem to be getting
the -isysroot command:

++ -c   -g -O2 -fPIC -freg-struct-return -Os -falign-loops=32
-falign-functions=32 -falign-jumps=32 -funroll-loops -ffast-math -mmmx
-fpascal-strings   -I..   GemPixImageLoad.cpp -o
../Objects/GemPixImageLoad.o
GemPixImageLoad.cpp:70: error: ‘GraphicsImportComponent’ was not declared in
this scope
.
.
.