[PD] copying one array to another very fast

Miller Puckette mpuckett at imusic1.ucsd.edu
Thu Nov 12 02:46:30 CET 2009

Gee, I forgot to document this one, sorry.

a turned-off switch~ can be used to single-step the DSP in a window by
sinding it a bang message.  So you can "switch~ 2048" in a window, connect
a tabplay~ to a tabwrite~ inside it, start them, then send the switch~
N/2048 bangs to copy N samples from one table to another.

don't tell anyone that was my idea :)