[PD] compiling externals on snow leopard

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Nov 12 17:15:56 CET 2009

portaudio provides CoreAudio support already.  It is AudioUnit support
that is in the works, which I suppose is part of CoreAudio.  What are
the errors with portaudio in pd-gui-rewrite?  It would be good to get
those fixed there, since you said that portaudio on its own can build
fine for 64-bit (or am I mistaken?)

.hc

                                               http://at.or.at/hans/