[PD] copying one array to another very fast

Stephen Lucas s9lucas at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 06:56:17 CET 2009

Just putting in my 2cents, but I've been using the bonus feature of being
able to write an array's contents to a text file with a message and then
read it back out to a different array with another message.

This is probably ok for my usage, since I have a project where I need
to store *lots* of arrays in text files anway, but it's certainly a really
easy solution in terms of code.

-Stephen