[PD] Finding "$0" and dealing with it in messages

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Fri Nov 13 18:57:28 CET 2009

While definitely understanding your irritation, the only point of your
writing i was able to find is that it would make it 'easier'.

I definitely cannot support the idea of making one special case (that
arises a lot, i admit) easier, while disregarding completely the
concepts and consistency.

Luckily, i don't have make this decision. However, i still think $0 in
message boxes should expand to the selector of the incoming message.

roman