[PD] 'apple' lib for controlling hardware and getting sensor data

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Nov 14 17:24:50 CET 2009

This 'apple' lib is indeed Mac OS X only.  I think the way to do it
GNU/Linux is to make a fully-featured dbus object.  That would provide
this functionality and more in a GNU/Linux way.  I suppose this apple
lib could be ported to GNU/Linux, and perhaps even to Windows for
people who run on Apple hardware.

I don't have a Thinkpad, so I haven't tried the Thinkpad code below.

.hc