[PD] PD with Ubuntu Karmic - no sound

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sat Nov 14 17:32:39 CET 2009

Pd should just work with PulseAudio.  Pd should be able to play audio
while other apps are also playing audio.  Pd does this on Mac OS X and
Windows, so it should do it on GNU/Linux as well.  The only question
is, what's the best way to do this?

Audacity also has this problem, so I guess its not an easy one to
solve...

.hc

>>> http://alumni.media.mit.edu/~harrison/

>> Computer science is no more related to the computer than astronomy
>> is related to the telescope.      -Edsger Dykstra
>>

>> --
>> John
>> http://alumni.media.mit.edu/~harrison/

> "[T]he greatest purveyor of violence in the world today [is] my own
> government." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

> --
> Fagote / Contrafagote
> Bassoon / Contra-bassoon
> http://myspace.com/ricardolameiro

The arc of history bends towards justice.     - Dr. Martin Luther
King, Jr.