[PD] Max4Live... How about Pd4Live?

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 14 13:18:24 CET 2009

I think you can all forget pd4live. after all, it's a commercial company.
When I asked Gerhard about it (a bit as a joke because I knew the answer),
he replied something like BLAHGRGAHGAGGGRRG!

which doesn't mean that a not-so-deep-but-similar integration can be made,
using osc, jack, or whatever you can do (never worked with Live). or
between pd and another program, and still get the same result. or program
the live part in pd, and you'll have pd4pd.

--
Friedenstr. 58
10249 Berlin (Deutschland)