[PD] Finding "$0" and dealing with it in messages

Alexandre Porres porres at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 17:00:29 CET 2009

Geez, I got like 15 digests at once and kinda I lost it, I know nothing of
$$, $@ but I like this expansion idea for what I got fom it.

Anyway, let me get this quote here and...

IOhannes:
> as for $$ being available in messages: i don't think
> this can easily be done the way things are right know.
> and really, i don't think it is that important :-)

come back to my former inquiry, I am sorry if you told me this already and i
lost it. But then;

- Do you think $0 could easily be available in messages? How come?
- Is it a general consensuous that it aint't worth bothering about? Why?

Cheers
Alex