[PD] pd patch on a website

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Sun Nov 15 21:52:07 CET 2009

If you look into the Flash to Pd bridge, you could use that to send
messages from some Flash on your website to a Pd patch running on your
server, and then stream the audio (or video even) back to the website
with native Pd streaming objects (there would be latency of course).
Sorry to be vague, this is just the general idea, you can find more on
these topics in the archive here...
D.

--
::: derek holzer ::: http://blog.myspace.com/macumbista :::