[PD] video live stream on a webpage with GEM

Pagano, Patrick pat at digitalworlds.ufl.edu
Mon Nov 16 13:50:35 CET 2009

I do it all the time but i use a scan converter and USTREAM.tv
I will be hosting a educational "show" using ustream and GEM/pdp/isadora next semester.

-have your second screen go to a scan conversion and send that out with Flash Media Encoder and you can view it/stream it and even record it all day long

cheers~

pp