[PD] Vanilla [list-s2l] prototype

Matt Barber brbrofsvl at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 06:32:41 CET 2009

OK, here's a [list-s2l] with delimiting.  This wasn't easy.  =o)
Included are all the abstractions needed --

[symbollength] calculates the length of a symbol.

[list-l2f], as yet undocumented, attempts to build a float from an
incoming stream of numbers and symbols -- works pretty well.

I tried to get as close as possible to the behavior of zexy [s2l] and
[list-l2s] ...

It's probably not fast enough to use in practice, but it would be
worth testing with small symbols to find out

If you could test it, I could work out the bugs.  I'd take
suggestions, of course.

Matt