[PD] pduino digital read problems

altern altern2 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 12:16:32 CET 2009

hi

i am doing this small example to read a digital sensor with pduino. i
test it with an arduino program that reads pin 2 and writes it to pin 13
and this works fine, i get a LED light on and off with my infrared sensor.

however when i try this very same setup in PD i dont get it to work. i
am starting up arduino object to the right COM port, i can write
manually to pin 13 and the LED flashes, but i dont get anything from pin
2. I have not used digital sensors for ages with PD so i dont remember
the right way to set them up.

I send this message to arduino
pinMode 2 0

i also tried sending before
digitalIns 1

but nothing comes from comport outlet. so i am not sure what i am doing
wrong

please help!

enrike