[PD] Studies on sound

Thomas Jeppesen jeppesen at skydebanen.net
Thu Nov 19 12:39:55 CET 2009

Hi Konstantinos,

The Danish Royal Acadamy of Music in Aarhus might be what your looking
for, especially if your focus is on music and composition:

http://www.musik-kons.dk/english/study/e-music.php

I know that several leading danish electronic music artists attended
this school and higly recommends it.

I hope my suggestion is not completely off.

Otherwise I remember reading of several different educations in digital
music/digital sound in London - but I can't recall the exact details.

Good luck!
Thomas