[PD] GUI switching control scenes

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Thu Nov 19 15:32:12 CET 2009

Ok, now I see JN, yes i know that, but i'm looking for a solution within Pd
itself, using only one parent patch to include and visualize different
subpatches alternatively. It's about usability of a software developed in
Pd, not about my personal laptop's screen resolution.

--
Marco Donnarumma aka The !S.A.D!

Independent New Media Arts Professional, Performer, Teacher - Edinburgh, UK

LAB: http://www.thesaddj.com | http://cntrl.sourceforge.net |
http://www.flxer.net

EVENT: http://www.liveperformersmeeting.net