[PD] GUI switching control scenes

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 19 15:44:58 CET 2009

I've done something like that on my gui-edit patch, on [jmmmp/gui-edit] or
https://puredata.info/Members/jmmmp/gui-edit/view.
but it was a very simple object. what you want is more complex, but maybe
you can in some way make the [pos $1 $2( commands for the various setups
you want more efficient.

João

--
Friedenstr. 58