[PD] pow~, etc. in Pd-extended 0.42.5

Lorenzo lsutton at libero.it
Thu Nov 12 09:49:12 CET 2009

> about the library loading thing: is it possible to put vanilla loading
> before all other libraries as default? that should ensure
> vanilla-compatibility before anything else.
IMHO there ideally shouldn't be overlap between vanilla and other
libraries, at least in names, so that if someone comes out with some
different really funky [dac~] they should call it [funkydac~] and not
[dac~] but I may be wrong there.

This makes me also think: for compatibility it might be interesting to
think of some kind of 'dependency checking' aid for when one wants to
distribute stuff, helping you check what additional stuff is needed
rather than vanilla, especially for slightly bigger projects.

Kind regards,
Lorenzo