[PD] GUI switching control scenes

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Thu Nov 19 16:19:41 CET 2009

much thanks everybody for pointing out those examples, that's what i needed.
I will be experimenting and posting some results.
the [vis $1( approach looks promising, i have to test what about clicks in
sound while using it in runtime with big GOP.

If anybody has still other ideas about different approaches is more than
welcome.
talk soon,
cheers

Marco