[PD] GUI switching control scenes

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Thu Nov 19 19:41:18 CET 2009

hey thanks Joao,
your last advice - [donecanvasdialog... ( - wins by now:

- No pop-up needed (is it possible to have the same result of [vis $1( in a
parent patch avoiding pop-up?)
- get rid of scroll bars appearing here and there
- clean and neat (push 4 buttons get 4 workspaces)
- easy to implement

the only slightly "annoying" stuff is that changing every time the GOP's
offset, when you close the patch you are requested to save. Is there a
workaround for this?

Check the simple&fast example attached.
cheers