[PD] pow~, etc. in Pd-extended 0.42.5

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Nov 19 20:03:10 CET 2009

That doesn't take you far when your patches break because of changes.
We can make a way where we aren't crippled by name conflicts.  There
are many examples to follow: Lua, Python, Tcl, etc. etc. etc.  I tried
to cover all the issues that I could find in my PdCon paper:

http://at.or.at/hans/Let's_Make_Libraries_-_PdCon3.pdf

.hc