[PD] pix_artoolkit example

mark edward grimm mgrimm at syr.edu
Mon Nov 23 00:32:18 CET 2009

hi martin,

sorry i was wrong in stating that i was using:

pd-extended 41.4 release on osx 10.6.2

I am actually using the latest autobuild off hans site.... so:

Pd version 0.42.5-extended GEM: ver: 0.92.1

with this version of extended i get:

[pix_artoolkit]: ARToolKit support by Shigeyuki Hirai

when loading pix_artoolkit rather than:

error: [pix_artoolkit]: compiled without ARToolKit support!

on extended 0.41.4 so im assuming something was fixed (obviously :) maybe from out of the last discussion from last year? i cant find thread because it seems like the list is down again...

your on linux no?

> its right outlet), I'd be interested in what camera,

ah... built in isight..

i left the printed hiro test pattern at the uni so ill give you some data printouts tomorrow morn when i get in...

I will take a look at your new patch you sent too!

Thanks!
mark

mark edward grimm | m.f.a | ed.m
syracuse u. | vpa foundations | timearts
adjunct | new media consultant
megrimm.net | socialmediagroup.org
mgrimm at syr.edu | 315.378.2136