[PD] pix_artoolkit example

mark edward grimm mgrimm at syr.edu
Sat Nov 21 19:39:00 CET 2009

attached is what i found in my archive from last year. sorry there is some pdmtl code in there it looks like. otherwise the camera_para.dat and patt.hiro have to sit at "/"

looks like there was some "cube" code in there too... i never got a chance to get it going though.

pd-extended 41.4 release on osx 10.6.2 im on BTW

Thanks!