[PD] Pure Data and Processing

András Murányi muranyia at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 18:16:10 CET 2009

Hi Raul,

i copy this back to the list as it may interest more people than me.

Well, a lot of complicated Windows programs do run on Linux/Wine, and I
think it's not unrealistic to imagine a version of your one that is so
independent that has no problems with Wine.

Of course i'm interested in the Pd and the Processing patches and will be
glad if you post them.

Thanks,
Andras