[PD] Pure Data and Processing

raul diaz raul.lete at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 19:38:26 CET 2009

Hi Andras!

I've check the package uploaded at my website, and you have all the sources
there.

The START_TR909.exe is a batch file which launch both pd engine and
processing aplication. But you can forget this batch and launch each
application independently.

Tha main pd patch which launch audio engine is tr909.pd and processing GUI
can be launched compiling tr909.pde which is located at source folder.

Anyway, I don't know if it's possible to do an equivalent batch file for
Linux in order to launch both applications together. I suposse in this list
are people who can answer to that question.

Please, let me know if you have any problem to run the application. I would
like to know this application is running on Linux.

Thanks for your interest.

Regards!

--
Raul Diaz Poblete