[PD] gemframebuffer nonsense - was: Re: GEM: writing an image different from the one displayed

Jack jack at rybn.org
Fri Nov 27 02:06:02 CET 2009

Yep, as mention IOhannes, put a [translateXYZ 0 0 -4] between
[gemframebuffer] and [pix_video] (or after) to translate your
[rectangle] because both are in the same plan (and all should work fine
now) :)
With [gemframebuffer], you have to forget the view of the camera (and
then the view in the gemwin), they are different.
I think the help patch about [gemframebuffer] is a good exemple.
++

Jack