[PD] debugging Graph-On-Parent

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 27 02:15:55 CET 2009

There are some in the bug tracker (if you haven't found them already):
ID#s 2766622, 2621932, 2598132 come to mind, and there are probably a
few others still open as well.

I don't have any new ones to add, but I did add a feature
request: ID# 2904773.  Presently, when you learn to make abstractions you
have to memorize the font-height of the name of your abstraction
(and guess its width) to avoid placing objects in the GOP window on top
of the abstraction name (same for subpatches).  If pd just printed the
name within the red bounding box, it would make things much easier.

Of course, it shouldn't be printed in the bounding box when you check the
box to "hide object name and arguments."

-Jonathan