[PD] still confused about pix_snap

Jack jack at rybn.org
Fri Nov 27 16:04:51 CET 2009

Hello,

Here the patch with a little description inside.
Before to capture what you you need, you have to wait they are rendered.
Add a float after [gemhead 50] as argument to force to draw the sphere
and the cube first and then send a bang to [pix_snap] to capture them
(with the help of [gemhead 51]).
++

Jack