[PD] [GEM-dev] Blending mode directly on objects, not pixes?

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 16:24:24 CET 2009

By the way, it seems to me that with this approach I can achieve:
- additive blending (by setting both sfactor and dfactor to GL_ONE)
- multiplicative blending (by setting for example sfactor=GL_ONE and
dfactor=GL_SRC_COLOR)

but NOT for example subtraction or difference... or am I missing something?