[PD] for the pd audiophiles out there ...

Daniel Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 12:08:22 CET 2009

... the $500 Denon Link
Cable<http://www.amazon.com/Denon-AKDL1-Dedicated-Link-Cable/product-reviews/B000I1X6PM>and
it's associated
reviews<http://www.amazon.com/Denon-AKDL1-Dedicated-Link-Cable/product-reviews/B000I1X6PM>
.

Here's an excerpt:

Transmission of music data at rates faster than the speed of light seemed
convenient, until I realized I was hearing the music before I actually
wanted to play it. Apparently Denon forgot how accustomed most of us are to
unidirectional time and the general laws of physics. I tried to get used to
this effect but hearing songs play before I even realized I was in the mood
for them just really screwed up my preconceptions of choice and free will.
I'm still having a major existential hangover.

Would not purchase again.

--
Dan Wilcox
danomatika