[PD] video server that can be controlled from OSC

Jose Luis Santorcuato santorcuato76 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 19:23:36 CET 2009

Hi, yes, i make a streaming with vlc, and i think about that, yes, Gem can
detect movement, vlc can send the videos and audio, with  server (IN MY
HOME!).

Maybe "warm" data ... and unpack others things...

Watch in google floss manuals pure data netsend or also the help in pd ide.

Saludos

José

http://www.chilemigra.cl
http://arselectronicachile.blogspot.com