[PD] Very large patches unstable?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Dec 2 17:56:32 CET 2009

Here's a friendly suggestion, instead of spending time writing giant
emails, spend that time trying to isolate the bugs that you are
complaining about.  If you can make a pd patch that reproduces a bug
every time, then that is usually 90% of the work needed to get it
fixed.  I'm very unlikely to read really long emails, there is just
too much email in the world these days, but I read every single bug
report, and try almost all patch submitted to the trackers.  If I have
a Pd patch that shows me the problem, then I am very likely to try to
fix it.

.hc