[PD] Very large patches unstable?

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 03:41:56 CET 2009

Jonathan Wilkes escribió:
>> [...] then I must conclude, that nobody
>> should pay for software.
>
> Do you mean to say that "nobody should pay for _proprietary_ software?"

You're right, I meant:
"nobody should be charged for using software"
Now you can put or not the word "proprietary" and it makes no
difference, since nobody can be charged for using FLOS software.

>      Besides, how is it that "existence of bug" = "the software doesn't
> work?"  Buggs can exist without makking software inoperable, you konw.

Well, exagerating on purpose, I said "doesn't work" not to mean "is
inoperable" but rather "doesn't work 100% as expected". Even if this is
very questionable, it was in relation to the comparison with "hardware"
commercial products, where usually even small defects give you the right
to have the product replaced.

--
Matteo Sisti Sette
matteosistisette at gmail.com