[PD] Artoolkit with pure data?

Pagano, Patrick pat at digitalworlds.ufl.edu
Mon Dec 7 17:46:31 CET 2009

_Hi

I have compiled and built ARToolkit and i woudl like to use GEM to provide the models to use with it if possible. I am finding it rather cloudy
as how to use OSGart with it. BUt this begs a few questions.

Is there a working pix_artoolkit and how should i proceed to build it?
Do i need GEM sources etc?
Can someone comment or point to a way to use GEM with ARToolkit properly?
I would love to replace that HIRO with "something awesome" :-)

Are there any other ways to use ARToolkit with pd already other than pix_?

Also has anyone used OpenSceneGraph here on list? i know it;s OT a bit but it works very well for large scale databases

pp