[PD] [PD-announce] NIME concert at Southpaw in Brooklyn, Tuesday, 12/15 8-11pm

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Dec 7 18:20:10 CET 2009

That's Tom Gerhardt from last year, we was spinning plates.  IIRC,
that project used Pd.  You can see videos from last year on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsCJeP6_u6k

As for FLOSS, not all of the projects use FLOSS, the class doesn't
mandate any particular tool.  Pd, Max/MSP, Ableton Live,
OpenFrameworks are common.

./hc