[PD] fullscreen with gem on OSX

tim vets timvets at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 19:23:21 CET 2009

2009/12/8 <rafael.adame at zhdk.ch>

> hello there
>
> does anybody know how i can get out of the fullscreen mode (gem) back to my
> main patch (pd extended on osx)? it doesn't work with tab neither with a key
> number...
>
> thanx a lot:)
>
> rafael

hi rafael,

if it's the same as on ubuntu, you can use [gemkeyname]
The fullscreen gemwin takes the focus and doesn't want to give it away.
Therefore, while you can initiate the fullscreen mode with [key], to get out
of it you need to use something like [gemkeyname]--[sel
X]--[0,destroy(--[gemwin].
There may be other ways that I don't know of...

gr,
Tim