[PD] triggered oscilloscope/bang on zero crossing?

Mike Moser-Booth mmoserbooth at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 01:05:34 CET 2009

cyclone's [edge~] is useful for converting zero crossing to bangs:

[inlet~]

[expr~ $v1<0]

[edge~]

The only downside is that it quantizes to the end of the block, but then
again, so does [tabwrite~]. I actually attempted doing one with edge and
posted it on the forum, if you're interested.

http://puredata.hurleur.com/viewtopic.php?pid=14984#p14984

.mmb